All your hard work is about to pay off and we are proud of you. We hope you are as excited about the commencement ceremony as we are. Please use the following as a guide to help you prepare for the big day.
- Apply to graduate. Work with your advisor to identify your graduation term.
- Pay outstanding financial obligations. You will not officially graduate until all financial obligations have been reconciled.
- Complete your Commencement "To Do" List in CampS.
- Purchase academic regalia (cap, gown, tassel, hoods, etc) from the UWEC Bookstore or from Herff Jones. (optional for 2020 graduates)
- Update your contact information to ensure that your diploma and transcripts arrive safely.
- Consider being a student speaker at the ceremony.
- Submit your preference for your "walk" across the virtual stage. #uwecgrad
- Pick up your Senior Countdown packet starting November 16 through November 24 at any of the following locations:
- Service Center in Davies
- Circulation Desk in the Library
- Commencement Office (Schofield 201)
- Contact Career Services for help finding professional positions, resume writing and other career-related assistance.
- Take a moment and enjoy all that you've accomplished! We are very proud of each of you!