All your hard work is about to pay off and we are proud of you. We hope you are as excited about the commencement ceremony as we are. Please use the following as a guide to help you prepare for the big day.
- Apply to graduate. Work with your advisor to identify your graduation term.
- Pay outstanding financial obligations. You will graduate, but not receive your printed diploma if all financial obligations haven't been reconciled.
- Complete your Commencement "To Do" List in CampS.
- Purchase academic regalia (cap, gown, tassel, hoods, etc).
- Update your contact information to ensure that your diploma and transcripts arrive safely.
- Consider being a student speaker at the ceremony.
- Contact Career Services for help finding professional positions, resume writing and other career-related assistance.
- Take a moment and enjoy all that you've accomplished! We are very proud of each of you!