All your hard work is about to pay off and we are proud of you. We hope you are as excited about the commencement ceremony as we are. Please use the following as a guide to help you prepare for the big day.
Important Dates to Remember
- April 29, 2020
Senior Countdown One stop for all your commencement needs: tickets, regalia, get to know your Alumni Association and much more
- April 24, 2020
Speeches due for entry into the Student Speaker Competition. Email manuscripts to Debra at email@example.com.
- Apply to Graduate https://www.uwec.edu/kb/article/apply-for-graduation/
- Reserve your tickets. Complete the CampS - Student Center - To Do task.
- Pay outstanding financial obligations including but not limited to tuition, fines, tickets, fees, etc. You will not officially graduate until all financial obligations have been reconciled.
- Update your contact information in MyBlugold and don't forget to provide an email other than your UWEC email address so we can keep you informed of exciting happenings at your Alma Mater
- Consider being a student speaker for Commencement. Deadline for submission is April 24, 2020
- Contact Career Services for help finding professional positions, resume writing and other career-related assistance
- Order/purchase academic regalia (cap, gown, tassel, hoods, etc) at Herff Jones (http://colleges.herffjones.com/college/_uwec/) You can pick up your regalia at Senior Countdown with no shipping charges or pay the shipping and have them delivered to the address of your choosing. These items will also be available for purchase at the University Bookstore.
- Attend the Senior Countdown Event on April 29.
- Arrange any special seating necessary for elderly or disabled guests by contacting the commencement office.
- Take a moment and enjoy all that you've accomplished! We are very proud of each of you!