Take your experience at UWEC to new heights by finding a room in the Karlgaard Towers. The tallest buildings on campus, positioned on upper campus puts you at the top - literally. With renovations currently being done to the Karlgaard Towers buildings, you can be one of the first to enjoy the new amenities! Make the largest residence halls at UWEC your new home!
Facts and Details
- Marilyn Karlgaard Tower (Towers South): Capacity: 630 Students
- David Karlgaard Tower (Towers North): Capacity: 711 Students
- Upper Campus
- 2019-2020 available mainly for incoming students but some upperclassman availability
- Standard rooms, two residents each, some medical single rooms available
- Large social spaces with fireplace, fitness room, substance-free living areas, close to cafeteria
- Towers South Second Floor is a Chemical Free Community. Individuals of all age live in a substance free environment.
- Mailing address:
Room number and building name
642 University Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54701
*All floors have the same layout. Example 305 represents location of 405, 505, etc.