Take your experience at UWEC to new heights by finding a room in the Karlgaard Towers. The tallest buildings on campus, positioned on upper campus puts you at the top - literally. With renovations currently being done to the Karlgaard Towers buildings, you can be one of the first to enjoy the new amenities! Make the largest residence halls at UWEC your new home!
Facts and Details
- Maryiln Karlgaard Tower (Towers South): Capacity: 630 Students
- David Karlgaard Tower (Towers North): Capacity: 711 Students
- Upper Campus
- 2018-2019 available to incoming first year and transfer student
- 2019-2020 available mainly for incoming students but some upperclassman availability
- Standard rooms, two residents each, some medical single rooms available
- Large social spaces with fireplace, fitness room, substance-free living areas, close to cafeteria
- Room sizes are approximately 16' 6" x 10' 6"
Outdoor Adventure Living Learning Community
Discover the great outdoors! If you enjoy spending time outdoors, or have an interest in doing so, joining the Outdoor Adventure LLC in Karlgaard Towers may be a great fit for you. You will get the opportunity to take part in trips like indoor/outdoor rock climbing, low and high ropes courses, hiking in local parks, whitewater rafting, skiing, snowboarding and backpacking. You will also have the opportunity to explore leadership by helping plan activities for the community.
Before arriving on campus, learn your specific room measurements so you can plan what you want to bring!
- Ryan Banaszak
- Email: email@example.com