Priory Hall is located a few miles south of UW-Eau Claire's main campus in an area that includes 112 wooded acres. This scenic space was purchased in 2011 by a subsidiary of the UW-Eau Claire Foundation and was transformed into a residence hall.
Priory Hall is for upperclassmen Blugolds who are seeking a single room, but still want the community feel university housing provides. Students are also able to opt out of the UW- Eau Claire dining plan to save money during your time on campus while living in Priory Hall. Below is more information about amenities available to you in this hall.
Facts and details
- Capacity: 48 male or female rooms
- Located approximately 3 miles south of central campus
- Priory Shuttle Schedule
- Single rooms only, 1 resident each
- Transfer and Upperclassman housing
- Air Conditioned
- Sinks in each room
- Set on 120 acres of woods
- Includes social lounge spaces to gather with friends, kitchens on each floor
- Mailing address:
642 University Drive
[Room Number] Priory Hall Building [A, B or C]
Eau Claire, WI 54701
Before arriving on campus, learn your specific room measurements so you can plan what you want to bring!
- Amanda Tumbarello
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org