Oak Ridge Hall is conveniently located on upper campus near basketball courts, sand volleyball courts and a bus stop for easy access to lower campus and city bus routes. Built in 1969 and coed since 2014, Oak Ridge is home to a designated substance-free living area and the First Year Residential Experience (FYRE) Living Learning Community.
Facts and details
- Capacity: 370 - male and female hall separated by floor
- Upper campus
- 2018-2019 available to incoming first year and transfer student
- 2019-2020 available mainly for incoming students but some upperclassman availability
- Standard rooms, two residents each
- Includes study lounges and TV lounge, student kitchen and barbecue area
- First Year Residential Experience (FYRE) Living Learning Community
- Room sizes are approximately 16' x 10' 8"
First Year Residential Experience Living Learning Community
The First Year Residential Experience Living Learning Community is a space designed for first year students to live and learn together. It’s for Blugolds who want to get the absolute most out of their first year academically, personally, and socially
Want to live with those who share that same energy and enthusiasm as you? With the FYRE community, together you will explore Eau Claire and help each other make the transition to college life.
Before arriving on campus, learn your specific room measurements so you can plan what you want to bring!
- Linda Pratt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org