Oak Ridge Hall is conveniently located on upper campus near basketball courts, sand volleyball courts and a bus stop for easy access to lower campus and city bus routes. Built in 1969 and coed since 2014, Oak Ridge is home to a designated substance-free living area and the First Year Residential Experience (FYRE) Living Learning Community.
Facts and details
- Capacity: 370 - male and female hall separated by floor
- Upper campus
- Available for incoming and transfer students with some returning student availability
- Standard rooms, two residents each
- Includes study lounges and TV lounge, student kitchen and barbecue area
- First Year Residential Experience (FYRE) Living Learning Community
- Room sizes are approximately 16' x 10' 8"
- Second floor rooms (216-232) is a chemical free area. Individuals of all age live in a substance free environment.
- Mailing address:
Room number and building name
642 University Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54701
- Hall Director
First Year Residential Experience Living Learning Community
The First Year Residential Experience Living Learning Community is a space designed for first year students to live and learn together. It’s for Blugolds who want to get the absolute most out of their first year academically, personally, and socially
Want to live with those who share that same energy and enthusiasm as you? With the FYRE community, together you will explore Eau Claire and help each other make the transition to college life.
*All floors have the same layout. Example 205 represents location of 305, 405, etc.
**Provided room dimensions is for a typical room layout in the designated building. Room sizes may vary.