This coed dorm has so much to offer that it might just be at the top of your list. It’s big, yet small size gives you the opportunity to meet lots of other Blugolds, but it doesn’t feel overcrowded. And once you make those new friends, there’s plenty of community space like a kitchen, lounge and game room to hang out in. Oh, one other thing, some say Murray Hall is located in the perfect spot on upper campus, right between the food and fun.
Facts and details
- Capacity: 310 - male and female hall separated by floor
- Upper Campus
- 2018-2019 available to incoming first year and transfer student
- 2019-2020 available mainly for incoming students but some upperclassman availability
- Standard room, two residents each
- Includes fitness area, game room, piano, multiple lounges, kitchen
- Room sizes are approximately 15' 8" x 10' 8"
Healthy Living Learning Community
Surround yourself with Blugolds who want to focus on leading a healthy lifestyle with the Healthy Living Learning Community. This community allows you to learn in and out of the classroom about wellness topics such as stress management, healthy eating habits, exercise options and the spirit-mind-body connection.
If this is something you want to be a part of, make sure to select it on your housing form as space is limited. A few other things, there are no prerequisites to live in this community, but you will need to enroll in a couple of classes as a member.
Before arriving on campus, learn your specific room measurements so you can plan what you want to bring!
- Chad Franson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org