If you like the thought of living in community with other UW-Eau Claire students, yet you're ready to make the break from dorm living, Haymarket Landing might be just right for you. Haymarket Landing, which opened in 2018, houses about 400 students and is located in downtown Eau Claire, right next door to the Pablo Arts Center.
Facts and details
- Apartment Style Living near campus
- Available to transfer and returning students
- Constructed in 2016
- Capacity: 417 - male and female dorm
- Includes full kitchen, washer/dryer unit, wireless internet, building security
- Fully furnished apartment, cable TV, trash, electric/gas included
- Parking in Underground Parking Garage and City of Eau Claire ramp available to residents. For questions contact Blugold Central at 715-836-3000.
- Mailing address:
[Room Number] Haymarket Landing
642 University Dr
Eau Claire, WI 54701
- Hall Director
Floor Plans 2020-21