If you like the thought of living in community with other UW-Eau Claire students, yet you're ready to make the break from dorm living, Haymarket Landing might be just right for you. Haymarket Landing houses about 400 students and is located in downtown Eau Claire, right next door to the Pablo Arts Center which opened in 2018. This is a brand new apartment complex; construction was completed in 2016, and students began living there in August of that year.
Facts and details
- Capacity: 417 - male and female dorm
- Apartment Style Living near campus
- Available to transfer and returning students
- Includes full kitchen, washer/dryer unit, wireless internet, building security
- Fully furnished apartment, cable TV, trash, electric/gas included
- Parking in Underground Parking Garage and City of Eau Claire ramp available to residents. More information or questions contact Blugold Central at 715-836-3000.
- Mailing address:
[Room Number] Haymarket Landing
642 University Dr
Eau Claire, WI 54701
- Hall Director