If you like the thought of living in community with other UW-Eau Claire students, yet you're ready to make the break from dorm living, Haymarket Landing might be just right for you. Haymarket Landing houses about 400 students and is located in downtown Eau Claire, right next door to the Confluence Arts Center which will open in 2018. This is a brand new apartment complex; construction was completed in 2016, and students began living there in August of that year.
Facts and details
- Capacity: 417 - male and female dorm
- Apartment Style Living near campus
- Available to upperclassmen students
- Apartment style living
- Includes full kitchen, washer/dryer unit, wireless internet, building security
- Fully furnished apartment, C=cable TV, Trash, electric/gas included
Before arriving on campus, learn your specific room measurements so you can plan what you want to bring!
- Greg Hofman
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org