Located on scenic ridge overlooking Putnam Park and the Chippewa River on upper campus, Chancellors Hall is an apartment-style residence hall for second-year students and above. Not only is the building equipped with computer labs and an elevator, it is near softball and soccer fields for you to use at your disposal.
Facts and Details
- Capacity: 324 — male, female and gender-inclusive units
- Upper campus
- Available to transfer and returning students
- Apartment-style living, 4 residents each
- Mobile print station
- Each unit contains four single air-conditioned bedrooms, furnished living room, bathroom and large storage closet
- Carpeted rooms with elevator in building
- Each apartment contains a full kitchen with an extended counter top with stools, appliances (stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher), and pantry.
- Wireless internet, mobile print station, building security and a community laundry room.
- Living area size: 21' 10" x 10' 5". Individual room sizes are approximately 8' 3" x 10' 5"
- Explore housing rates
- Mailing address:
[Room number] Chancellors Hall
642 University Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54701
- Hall Director
Tour Chancellors Hall
*All floors have the same layout. Example 105 represents location of 205, 305, etc.
**Provided room dimensions is for a typical room layout in the designated building. Room sizes may vary.