Located on scenic ridge overlooking Putnam Park and the Chippewa River on upper campus, Chancellors Hall is an apartment style residence hall for upperclassman. Not only is the building equipped with computer labs and an elevator, it is near softball and soccer fields for you to use at your disposal.
Facts and details
- Capacity: 324 — male and female hall
- Upper campus
- Available to transfer and upperclassmen students
- Apartment-style living, 4 residents each
- Carpeted rooms with elevator in building
- Each apartment contains four single air-conditioned bedrooms (each with individual video and data ports), living room, kitchen with stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher, bathroom and large storage closet
- Living area size: 21' 10" x 10' 5". Individual room sizes are approximately 5' 3" x 10' 5"
Before arriving on campus, learn your specific room measurements so you can plan what you want to bring!
- Megan Olson
- Email: olsonMK9553@uwec.edu