Located just across the river from lower campus on Water Street, the brand new Aspenson Mogensen Hall welcomed its first students for the 2017-18 year. This co-ed apartment style facility is home to 200+ students in single or multiple bedroom suites. Steps away from Human Sciences and Services, Aspenson Mogensen provides that perfect next step from on-campus housing. Students can enjoy the independence of apartment living while still enjoying the community and assurances of campus sponsored housing.
Facts and details
- Capacity: 200 - male or female apartments
- Lower Campus
- Available to transfer and returning students
- Fully furnished kitchens (refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dishwasher)
- Surface lot parking included in room fee. Underground parking available for additional semester fee based on lottery selection. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any parking questions.
- A small dinette and two chairs in each unit. Trash and recycling cans included.
- Mailing address:
[Room Number] Aspenson Mogensen
642 University Dr
Eau Claire, WI 54701
- Hall Director
- Living room: Couch, end table, TV stand, and side chair (1 or 2 per unit)
- Dining Room: Table and two chairs
- Bedroom: Full size beds, desk, dresser, closet
- All beds in Aspensen-Mogenson are size XL full beds.
- Recommend extra-long full size sheets (mattress is 54” W and 80” L)
- Kitchen: Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, and Dishwasher (student to supply all pots/pans, other cooking appliances and utensils)
- Washer and dryer in each unit
- Also included in each unit: broom/dust pan, plunger, shower liner, garbage and recycling bins