Opened in Fall 2017 and located just across the river from lower campus on Water Street, this upperclassman apartment style residence hall houses 200 students in one, two, three, and four bedroom units.
Facts and details
- Capacity: 200 - male, female and gender inclusive apartments
- Lower Campus
- Available to transfer and returning students
- Mobile print station
- Fully furnished kitchens (refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dishwasher)
- A limited number of surface lot parking permits in the W parking lot are available for residents at no additional cost. On-site underground parking available for an additional fee. Both parking permits are selected on a first come first serve basis. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any parking questions.
- A small dinette and two chairs in each unit. Trash and recycling cans included.
- Mailing address:
[Room Number] Aspenson Mogensen
642 University Dr
Eau Claire, WI 54701
- Hall Director
Facts and Details
- Living room: Couch, end table, TV stand, and side chair (1 or 2 per unit)
- Dining Room: Table and two chairs
- Bedroom: XL full size beds, desk, desk chair, dresser and closet
- Recommend extra-long full size sheets (mattress is 54” W and 80” L)
- Kitchen: Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, and Dishwasher (student to supply all pots/pans, other cooking appliances and utensils)
- Washer and dryer in each unit
- Also included in each unit: broom/dust pan, plunger, shower liner, garbage and recycling bins