Located just across the river from lower campus on Water Street, the brand new Aspenson Mogensen Hall welcomed its first students for the 2017-18 year. This co-ed apartment style facility is home to 200+ students in single or multiple bedroom suites. Steps away from Human Sciences and Services, Aspenson Mogensen provides that perfect next step from on-campus housing. Students can enjoy the independence of apartment living while still enjoying the community and assurances of campus sponsored housing. Retail space will occupy the ground level, providing some of life's needs for students.
Facts and details
- Capacity: 200 - male or female apartments
- Lower Campus
- Available to transfer and upperclassman students
- Fully furnished kitchens (refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dishwasher)
- Surface lot parking included in room fee. Underground parking available for additional semester fee based on lottery selection. Contract firstname.lastname@example.org for any parking questions.
- Unlike Haymarket, no dining counters thus no stools in units. A small dinette and two chairs in each unit. Trash and recycling cans included.
- Mailing address:
[Room Number] Aspenson Mogensen
222 Water Street
Eau Claire, WI 54703
- Living room: Couch, end table (Qty. 2) , TV stand, and side chair (1 or 2 per unit)
- Dining Room: Table and two chairs
- Bedroom: Full size beds, desk, dresser, closet
- All beds in Aspensen-Mogenson are size XL full beds.
- Recommend extra-long full size sheets (mattress is 54” W and 80” L)
- Kara Ostlund
- Email: email@example.com