We know that transitioning to a new city, while also starting a new job can be stressful. That’s why we are excited to offer short-term apartment or suite stays to faculty and staff when we have space remaining after meeting student demand. One of the preferred locations for faculty and staff is Haymarket Landing, but if space is not available there, we may have space in one of the other apartment or suite style locations.
Haymarket Landing a premier apartment community located in downtown Eau Claire right on the banks of the Chippewa and Eau Claire Rivers with close proximity to beautiful Phoenix Park and the bike trails. Immerse yourself in all that Barstow Street has to offer with local shops and coffee! Each unit is full furnished with a kitchen that has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
- Full furnished units (bed, desk, dresser and living room furniture included)
- All utilities included (TV, internet, water/sewer, electric/gas)
- Outdoor community patio overlooking the rivers with gas grills available
- Parking available in nearby City of Eau Claire ramp ($40 per month).
- Convenient bus transportation from Haymarket to Campus with the bus stop right at the front door(Bus #9, Eau Claire Transit)
- Fitness Freedom, a local Eau Claire fitness center, located on 1st floor. Contact 715-514-2137 for membership information.
- Don’t forget to try a fan favorite, waffles with ice cream! Olson Ice Cream also located on first floor.
Units and Rates
Flexible Options for Academic Year or Short-Term Contracts
- Studio-$900 per month
- 1 Bedroom-$1050 per month
- 2 bedroom-$1500 per month
Submit interest form below to check availability!