Skip to main content

Learn how to change grading options

If you are considering switching one of your courses to a grading option of S/U instead of a standard grading scale, we highly recommend you talk to your advisor prior to doing so. Some institutions, particularly graduate and professional schools, will not accept the grade of S in transfer. Furthermore, S/U registration is restricted on many programs at UWEC as well.

Step 1

During the first ten days of classes, you can change the grading basis through CampS. The following link we walk you through where to find this options in CampS.

Step 2

If it is after the first ten days of classes, you’ll need the approval of the academic Associate Dean of your major. You’ll need to fill out a Change of Registration eForm.

Catalog Policy: Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory Registration

We want to hear from you

Please enter your name

Please enter a valid email address

Please enter a valid phone number

Please enter a message