Peer Advisors are UWEC students who are ready to help you
- Search for courses using CampS or Schedule Builder
- Add, drop, or swap courses
- Obtain and read your degree audit
- Use schedule builder
- Take care of your holds: PPA, Verify Contact Information, required trainings
- Find your enrollment appointment (the day and time you are allowed to register for an upcoming term)
- Use CampS Planner and/or Planner Report
- Use the waitlist for closed classes
- Obtain your textbook list
- Validate courses
- Use Navigate to schedule a meeting with your advisor
- Understand course prerequisites
- Use the on-line catalog
- Obtain your unofficial transcript or order your official transcript
When are peer advisors available?
Peer Advisor are available weekdays, Sept. 6 – Sept. 19 and Oct. 16 – Dec 1
- Monday, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 9:00 – 10:45 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
How do I get help from a peer advisor?
Meet your peer advisors!