Peer Advisors are UWEC students who are ready to help you
- Search for courses using CampS or Schedule Builder
- Add, drop, or swap courses
- Obtain and read your degree audit
- Use schedule builder
- Take care of your holds: PPA, Verify Contact Information, required trainings
- Find your enrollment appointment (the day and time you are allowed to register for an upcoming term)
- Use CampS Planner and/or Planner Report
- Use the waitlist for closed classes
- Obtain your textbook list
- Validate courses
- Use Navigate to schedule a meeting with your advisor
- Understand course prerequisites
- Use the on-line catalog
- Obtain your unofficial transcript or order your official transcript
When are peer advisors available?
Peer Advisor are available weekdays (Monday – Friday)
January 30 through Feb 10:
- Monday: 10:00 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
- Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
How do I get help from a peer advisor?
- Fill out this form and the Peer Advisors will reach out to you, or email ADVSNG63@uwec.edu.
- Be specific with your questions.
Peer Advisors are also students — please be flexible and patient with responses. Many thanks!
Meet your peer advisors!