Report on Publications and Other Scholarly Achievements
The Report illustrates the contributions that faculty and academic staff at the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire have made during the academic year as indicated by their scholarly publications, creative achievements, faculty/student research collaborations, and external grant awards. See the submission guidelines for an idea of what you should and should not submit.
Biennial Report on Student Publications and Scholarly Contributions
The Center of Excellence 2005-2007 Scholarly Contributions documents the sustained effort of the Center of Excellence to encourage and support collaborative research, scholarly, and creative activities of our faculty and undergraduate students. The size and scope of our programs make UW-Eau Claire a leader in the national trend to incorporate research into the undergraduate experience. The following files open in PDF.
Proceedings of the UW-Eau Claire Student Research Day and CERCA
The UW-Eau Claire Student Research Day and CERCA are supported by funds from the UWEC Foundation. Grants supporting Faculty/Student Research Collaborations are made possible through funds provided by the Undergraduate Initiative of the University of Wisconsin System, the UWEC Foundation, the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, and undergraduate student differential tuition. The following files open in PDF.
- First Annual CERCA and Twenty-first Annual
Student Research Day, 1-2 May 2013
- Twentieth Annual, 30 April - 2 2012
- Nineteenth Annual, 2-4 May 2011
- Eighteenth Annual, 26-28 April 2010
- Seventeenth Annual, 27-29 April 2009
- Sixteenth Annual, 28-28 April 2008
- Fifteenth Annual, 23-24 April 2007
- Fourteenth Annual, 1-2 May 2006
- Thirteenth Annual, 25-26 April 2005
- Twelfth Annual, 26-27 April 2004
- Eleventh Annual, 28 April 2003
- Tenth Annual, 22-23 April 2002
- Ninth Annual, 23 April 2001
- Eighth Annual, 17-18 April 2000
UW-System Symposium for Undergraduate Research and Creative Activity Booklet
University of Wisconsin undergraduate students present their scholarly work to a statewide audience at the annual UW System Symposium for Undergraduate Research and Creative Activity. Two- and four-year students, faculty, and other UW System staff share research projects from across the academic disciplines. The following files open in PDF.
- Ninth Annual, 25 April 2008
- Eighth Annual, 20 April 2007
- Seventh Annual, 5 May 2006
- Sixth Annual, 29 April 2005
- Fifth Annual, 28 April 2004
- Fourth Annual, 29 April 2003
- Third Annual, 24 April 2001