Information regarding worker's compensation as well as forms can be found below.
What do you do if you have a work related injury or illness?
- Seek first aid and/or medical treatment immediately, if needed.
- Report the accident or injury to your supervisor within 24 hours of the time of the accident or injury.
- Complete and submit the Employee's Work Injury and Illness Report to your supervisor. Notify any unsafe conditions to your supervisor.
- If illness/injury required medical attention, complete the Authorization of Disclosure Form & Medical Provider List.
- Supervisor must complete the Employer's First Report of Injury or Disease form and the Supervisor's Accident Analysis and Prevention Report.
- Employee and Supervisor must complete their appropriate portions of the attached documents. When completed, submit all forms to Patricia Q. Johnson, JOHNSOPQ@uwec.edu, in Human Resources. For Questions, please call (715)836-4068.