Matt Wiggins, Ed.D.
- Regents Awards for Teaching Excellence for the College of Health Sciences and Human Services, Murray State University (2005).
- Psychology of Sport and Physical Activity
- Sociology of Sport and Physical Activity
- Cancer Recovery & Fitness Lab
- Association for Applied Sport Psychology (AASP)
Research and Creative Activities
Braun, K., Chelberg, M., Hanke, E., Lefaive, S., Lenz, L., & Wiggins, M. S. (2018). Impact of a functional-based exercise program on fatigue, quality of life, and muscular endurance in cancer patients: A pilot study. Integrative Cancer Science and Therapeutics, 5(5), 1-5.
Brunnquell, J., Spaeth, K., Casalegno, M., Gatzke, C., Mateski, S., Wiggins, M., & Braun, S. (2016). A Pilot Study of the Impact of Time Trends on Exercise Frequency and Enjoyment in College-age Male and Female Students. Journal of Fitness Research, 5(3), 80-89.
Hansen, A., Janot, J., Martenson, A., Siegmann, A., Jagielo, A., Erdmann, A., & Wiggins, M. (2016). Adose-response relationship between myofascial release and anaerobic power output in active college-aged males. Journal of Fitness Research, 5(2), 10-17.
Oh, Y., Wiggins, M. S., & Liebman, M. B. (2016). Comparisons of college students’ enjoyment in physical activity & exergames. European Scientific Journal, 12(34), 60-67. http://dx.doi.org/10.19044/esj.2016.v12n34p60
Bender, A., Braun, L., Franklin, K., Kidd, M., Rendler, N., Wiggins, M., & Braun, S. (2015). Implementing a 4 week balance protocol to impact quality of life in cancer patients. International Journal of Exercise Science, 8(2), 145-153.
Wiggins, M. S., & Hauser, B. (2015). Psycho-physiological benefits in a rehabilitative exercise program: A Cerebral Palsy case study. Advanced Studies in Medical Sciences, 3, 15-22. http://dx.doi.org/10.12988/asms.2015.583
Janot, J., & Wiggins, M. (2014). A Model for Embedding Research in the Curriculum at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. Council on Undergraduate Research Quarterly, 34(3), 47.
Wiggins, M. S. (2014). Exercise and perceived quality of life during survivorship: A pilot study comparing traditional and non-traditional cancer recovery programs. Advanced Studies in Medical Sciences, 2, 31-36. http://dx.doi.org/10.12988/asms.2014.31212
- Ed.D. Social-Psychology Kinesiology, 1995, University of Northern Colorado
- M.S. Physical Education/Sport Psychology, 1986, University of North Texas
- B.S. Physical Education, 1985, University of North Texas