Skip to main content
- Cyber security
- Network security and Cryptography
- Programming Languages
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning
- Python for Data Mining and Data Visualization
- CSCI 145 Programming for New Programmers
- CSCI 370 Computer Security
- CSCI 376 Cryptography/Network Security
- Co-Chair of AIMS Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Security Research Group.
Research and Creative Activities
- Cyber Security
- Secure Software Engineering
- IOT Security
- Natural language processing/Text Mining
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Ph.D. North Carolina A&T State University, Greensboro, NC, USA (Computer Science)
- M.S North Carolina A&T State University, Greensboro, NC, USA (Computer Science)
- B. Tech Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (Computer Science)
- Machine Learning Based Approach to Recommend MITRE ATT&CK taxonomy and CAPEC Attack Patterns for Software Requirement Documents.
- IOT Security-Mapping Design documents to IoT OWASP top 10.
- Deep Learning Approach for Intelligent Intrusion Detection System.
- Encrypted Network Traffic Classification Using Deep and Parallel Network-In-Network Models.
- Improving Web Page Access Prediction using Web Usage Mining and Web Content Mining.