Jamie has been in the field of social work for approximately 10 years in both non-profit and government settings. Her practice areas have included direct practice with juveniles and at risk families, policy development and analysis, and within the court system with children and families impacted by allegations of abuse and neglect or extreme custody disputes.
When not teaching, Jamie enjoys spending time with friends, family and her dogs. She loves traveling, from a simple road trip to flying around the world. She appreciates being outdoors, good food and laughing.
- SW 100 Introduction to Social Welfare
- SW 383 Social Welfare Policy
- SW 385 Child Welfare
- SW 481 Field Placement
- JD, Hamline University School of Law
- MSW, University of Minnesota-Duluth
- BA, College of Saint Scholastica-Duluth
- Advocacy and Problem Solving Certification