Dr. Divya Sadana received her Ph.D. in Applied Economics and M.S. in Economics from Auburn University. Her areas of interests are in various fields of Applied Microeconomics such as Environmental Economics, Labor Economics, Health Economics, Economics of Crime, and Sports Economics. Outside of work, she loves traveling, hiking, camping, and playing badminton and squash.
- Labor Economics
- Ph.D. in Economics, Auburn University, Auburn, AL
- M.S. in Economics, Auburn University, Auburn, AL
- M.A. in Financial Economics, Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune, India
- B.A. (Hons.) in Economics, Delhi University, New Delhi, India
- “Effects of Early Childhood Exposure to Pollution on Crime: Evidence from 1970 Clean Air Act”, Environmental and Resource Economics, Forthcoming