Skip to main content
- Develop and maintain College personnel database consistent with budget and position controls
- Serve as College liaison to the Provost's Budget Office and the University Budget Office..
- Develop budget projections, expenditure analyses, and budget recommendations.
- Compile budget materials and prepare projections for the yearly budget process.
- Monitor and reconcile budget allocations and central accounting system for accuracy.
- Oversee budget activity for College-wide accounts, differential tuition, lab modification, grant accounts.
- Review and/or pre-approve travel authorizations and reimbursement requests.
- Review special course fees, prepare spreadsheets and initiate eforms for each term.
- University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire, Bachelor of Arts - Organizational Communication
- University of Wisconsin MBA Consortium, Master of Business Administration