Skip to main content
Dr. Jessica Kraker, Ph.D. (she / her)
- Updating, teaching, developing, and fine-tuning course material on a variety of statistical topics.
- Participating as a member (or chair) of departmental committees. / Advising students within the statistics emphasis.
- Mentoring student-faculty research projects within statistics.
- Supporting university endeavors via departmental support, curricular development (via committee service), and summer teaching.
- Contributing to the larger statistical community via peer journal review and conference and journal-authorship participation.
Research and Creative Activities
- Penalized Regression
- Data Mining
- Sports Analytics
- Time Series
- Ph.D., University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (Statistics)
- M.S., University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (Statistics)
- B.A., University of Minnesota - Morris (Mathematics)