Amanda Hilson has been teaching French since 2007. She has spent the majority of her career working at the secondary level, teaching everything from middle school to AP French. At UWEC, she teaches a variety of French language courses. In 2016, Amanda was recognized by Wisconsin-AATF for exemplary curricular development. She continues to work and is passionate about curriculum development through the use of authentic and open educational resources.
In addition to her education background, Amanda spent time working as an arts/events coordinator, which led to much of her masters work being in arts/events programming in France.
- Proficiency-oriented education
- Curriculum Development
- Cultural & Media Arts
- M.F. in Professional French (2011)
- Interdisciplinary coursework: Arts, Media & Culture
- B.S. in French & Biology for Teaching
- Wisconsin Department of Instruction: Teacher Lifetime License (initial license received 2006)
- French (Early Childhood - Adolescence)
- Biology (Early Childhood-Adolescence)