- Organic Chemistry (CHEM 325/326)
Research and Creative Activities
My lab focuses our research on the following areas of interest:
- Biocatalysis: the development and use of enzymes in organic synthesis.
- Enzymology: the study and characterization of the properties of enzymes.
- Bioremediation: the use of enzymes (and the microorganisms that produce them) to break down unwanted chemical waste products.
- B.S. in Honors Biochemistry (2010-2015, University of Michigan-Flint)
- Ph.D. in Chemical Biology (2015-2020, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor)
- Post-Doctoral Research Associate (2021-2022, University of Wisconsin-Madison)
Member, American Chemical Society (2011-current)