Dr. Charlotte Clark joined our department in the fall of 2019. She completed her master’s degree in 2013 and her doctoral degree in 2018 in applied language and speech sciences at the University of Louisiana, Lafayette. She practiced as a school-based speech-language pathologist in Chattanooga, TN, serving preschool to high school age populations. Her research interests include child language and literacy, social interaction, and qualitative research methods. She teaches classes in typical language development and child language assessment.
- Clinician Supervisor at the UWEC Center for Communication Disorders
- UWED CSD Pro-Seminar Co-Coordinator
- Faculty Advisor for Operation Smile Student Organization
- Research Mentor in Child Language
- Ph.D., University of Louisiana, at Lafayette (Applied Language and Speech Science)
- M.S., University of Louisiana, at Lafayette (Communication Sciences and Disorders)
- B.A,, University of Louisiana, at Lafayette (English)