Event Services is a division of University Centers and is the university's centralized event planning organization, responsible for all non-academic reservations on campus. Event Services works with students, staff and the community to plan meetings, conferences and other events taking place on the UW-Eau Claire campus. Event Services hours can be found below.
Our staff hold active memberships in the following professional organizations:
- Association of College Conference and Events Directors - International
- Association of College Unions International (Region 8)
- Eau Claire Area Chamber of Commerce
- International Facility Management Association
- Professional Lighting and Sound Association
- United States Institute of Theatre Technology
- Visit Eau Claire
Event Services directs a highly responsible student staff trained in all aspects of safety and event production to ensure the well-being of all users of campus facilities.