Skip to main content

Requesting Accommodations

To receive accommodations, please start by filling out this short application so we can get to know a little more about you. Additionally, you will need to submit disability documentation from a licensed provider. The form is below.

You can upload your paperwork with your application right after you fill it out, or use the link provided in your application confirmation email. You can also email it to us or fax it in here: 715-318-5559.

Once your documentation has been processed and you’ve met with an accommodations coordinator, you’ll have a profile and you can access your Faculty Notification Letters and everything else you need via your Student Portal.

Disability Documentation Form

Disability: A physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more of the person's major life activities; a history of such an impairment; or being regarded as having such an impairment. UW-Eau Claire and UW-Eau Claire – Barron County follow UW System Policy, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA).

UW-Barron County Students please submit disability documentation to UW-Barron County:
                Sonya Swearingen (
                Solutions Center, Meggers Hall 104
                1800 College Drive
                Rice Lake, WI 54868
We want to hear from you

Please enter your name

Please enter a valid email address

Please enter a valid phone number

Please enter a message