The Viennese Ball Dance Workshop will help patrons brush up on or develop their ballroom dancing skills before the Ball. David and Karen Goggin, longtime Viennese Ball supporters and proprietors of the Goggin Ballroom Dance studio in Eau Claire, will conduct the four-session workshop.
Instruction will focus on the waltz (slow and fast), fox trot, swing, quadrille and polka. Up to 50 people may register, alone or with partners, at any skill level.
- Tuesday, March 3, 2020
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020
- Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Tuesday, March 24, 2020
- 6:15 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. | Level 1 Beginner Workshop
- 7:15 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. | Level 2 Intermediate Workshop
- 7:15 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. | Practice for both levels
- $40 | per person
- $25 | UW System & Chippewa Valley Technical College students
- Participants must also purchase tickets to the Viennese Ball