Whether you're interested in sports, films, concerts, theater or lecture programs, you'll find tickets to campus events at the Service Center in the east lobby of Davies Center. We suggest that you purchase your tickets in advance of the event. Tickets are also sold at on-site box office operations beginning 30 minutes prior to the event; however, we strongly encourage advance ticket purchases to avoid lines and additional fees.
- Patrons may charge their tickets to Discover, MasterCard or Visa when they order by phone. Call 715-836-4636 ext 3. A processing fee is charged based on the price of the ticket, per ticket. Tickets are available online for most events.
- Processing fees are charged based on the price of the ticket, per ticket purchased at the Service Center front desk, online, over the phone and on sales made at the venue door/gate.
- Campus events are presented at a number of different on-campus and off-campus locations. Be sure to check for the location of your event.
- Please don't be late for events. Late seating policies are at the performer's discretion. Latecomers are seated at appropriate breaks.
- If you have special seating needs, tell the Service Center staff when you place your ticket order. Seating areas for wheelchairs and other independent mobility vehicles vary with each event location. Assistive listening devices are available on request.
- Blugold Card holders must present their University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire identification cards at the door with tickets purchased at special ID card rates.
- There are no refunds on tickets. All sales are final.
For more information, please contact: