Did you study abroad fall term or take a semester off? To qualify for an assignment you must pay the $75 housing deposit (applicable if you were an enrolled student prior to Fall 2023) and submit your housing contract.
Submit Housing Contract beginning: Early September
Priority and Cancellation Deadline: December 15th
- Submit housing contract by this date to receive priority during assignments.
- If an enrolled student, you may cancel the spring semester contract by this date for a full refund of the $75 housing deposit (if applicable) and no financial obligation to the contract. After this day, you are held to the financial terms of the contract.
On the Housing Contact you will be able to preference your top 3 building preferences and roommate preference.
If your requested roommate already lives on campus then follow the scenarios below:
- My preferred roommate lives on campus and has an open space within their room/unit for spring term:
- Current UWEC student needs to email email@example.com to request a new spring term student for their roommate. Spring term new applicants needs to specify on housing contract this individual as requested roommate.
- My preferred roommate lives on campus and does not have an open space within their room/unit for spring term:
- Current UWEC student must be willing to move for spring term to accommodate this roommate request. The UWEC current student would need to participate in the spring room change process and select an open room/unit to accommodate two individuals and at this time request the spring student as a roommate. Spring student needs to specify the preferred roommate on the housing contract.
- My preferred roommate is also a spring only applicant.
- Both of you will need to request each other on your housing contract. All roommate request must be mutual.
Spring Term Assignment Information will be emailed the beginning of January.