The Residence Hall Association adheres to a specific set of goals and principles that guide their work as the main governing body of the university's residence halls.
- To represent all students living in the Residence Halls at the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire.
- To be the one central organization bringing all Hall Councils and other organizations within Housing and Residence Life together to create a campus wide community.
- To engage student involvement in the creation of activities and programs, the review of policies and procedures, and the promotion of multicultural experiences.
- To serve as a liaison between the residence halls at UW-Eau Claire and the state, regional, and national student organizations
- To provide an outlet for all students in the residence halls to gain leadership experience through representative positions, committee membership, meeting attendance, and program participation.
- To provide a place for all students on campus to come together, meet new people, get involved, and have fun.
Need our help?
If your group or organization would like to request RHA sponsorship or financial assistance, give a presentation, or address the General Assembly in any other matter, you must contact the President 24 hours in advance of the next scheduled meeting to be put on the agenda.
Anyone wishing to request funding from RHA must also fill out this form at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. Meetings are open to visitors in concurrence with the "Open Meeting Law;" however, you may NOT make any requests including but not limited to those previously mentioned.
7pm | Wednesdays | Hilltop Lounge | RHA@uwec.edu
President: Jamie Siseman, SISEMANJ3094@uwec.edu
Vice President: Samantha Mauer, MAURERSL5880@uwec.edu
Secretary: Isaac Chase, CHAPMALE0661@uwec.edu
Communication Coordinator: Amanda Butzen, BUTZENAM9363@uwec.edu
Initiatives and Improvements Chair: Matt Greenwaldt, GREENWMA2770@uwec.edu
Inclusive Experience Chair: Jamie Peterson, PETERSJL8370@uwec.edu
Activities and Programs Chair: Bobby Valiska, VALISKRA3730@uwec.edu
Advisor: Ben Bechle, BECHLEB@uwec.edu
Advisor: Dani Olson, OLSOND@uwec.edu