The Residence Hall Association adheres to a specific set of goals and principles that guide their work as the main governing body of the university's residence halls.
- To represent all students living in the Residence Halls at the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire.
- To be the one central organization bringing all Hall Councils and other organizations within Housing and Residence Life together to create a campus wide community.
- To engage student involvement in the creation of activities and programs, the review of policies and procedures, and the promotion of multicultural experiences.
- To serve as a liaison between the residence halls at UW-Eau Claire and the state, regional, and national student organizations
- To provide an outlet for all students in the residence halls to gain leadership experience through representative positions, committee membership, meeting attendance, and program participation.
- To provide a place for all students on campus to come together, meet new people, get involved, and have fun.
Need our help?
If your group or organization would like to request RHA sponsorship or financial assistance, give a presentation, or address the General Assembly in any other matter, you must contact the President 24 hours in advance of the next scheduled meeting to be put on the agenda.
Anyone wishing to request funding from RHA must also fill out this form at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. Meetings are open to visitors in concurrence with the "Open Meeting Law;" however, you may NOT make any requests including but not limited to those previously mentioned.
7pm | Wednesdays | Hilltop Lounge | RHA@uwec.edu
President: Samantha Consiglio, CONSIGSM6360@uwec.edu
Vice President: Theresa Kaner, KASERTL1571@uwec.edu
Secretary: Maia Bergan, BERGANML1340@uwec.edu
Communication Coordinator: Dylan Simanski, SIMANSDR4863@uwec.edu
Initiatives and Improvements Chair: Colin Rafter, RAFTERCA9900@uwec.edu
Inclusive Experiences Chair: Rachel Hamele, HAMELERC8768@uwec.edu
Activities and Programs Chair: Cora Dunnum, DUNNUMC2572@uwec.edu
Advisor: Dani Olson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Advisor: Andrew Bonlender, BONLENAK@uwec.edu
Advisor: Seev Lee, LEESEEVY@uwec.edu