UW-Eau Claire is excited to partner with CVTC to offer the opportunity for CVTC student to live within UWEC housing (Murray Hall). The UWEC residence halls offer more than just a place to sleep and relax between classes but rather opportunities to be involved in a student community that offers a social, educational, and developmental experience.
More info on the Residence Halls
- Must be an enrolled CVTC student
- UWEC will confirm student status with the CVTC Student Life Office
- Submit the UWEC Housing Application and contract below
- By signing this contract, you are signing a lease with the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. As long as you remain an enrolled student at CVTC you will be held to the term of this contract for the academic application period for which you are applying.
- Understand that you must obey the UWEC Housing Policies
- Payments are made directly to UWEC via mail or in person at Blugold Central (Vicki Lord Larson Hall 1108, 105 Garfield Ave). A 10% late fee of 10% of the remaining balance will be access if payment is not received by the specified deadline.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meal Plan Options?
Contact the CVTC Student Life Office for more information on options at 715-833-6267.
For Fall or Spring terms, please contact CVTC Student Life Office for parking option on the CVTC campus as there is no availability at UWEC. For Summer Term, residents may park on the UWEC campus in any available “R” designated space for summer only at no charge.
The UWEC student Resident Assistant and full-time staff Hall Director are available to assist students with questions or concerns throughout the academic year.
Who will my Roommate be?
If you already have a roommate preference, UWEC Housing will try to pair you together based on room availability. If you do not have a roommate preference or we are unable to honor your preference, you will be randomly paired with either another CVTC student or UWEC student.
Fall Term: Student will receive assignment end of July or beginning of August
Spring Term: Student will receive assignments by mid-January
Summer Term: Student will receive assignments mid-May
How many spaces available?
All residence hall double spaces within Murray Hall are available on a first come first serve basis. Once a student submits their CVTC application, a space is held for this student and the protocol specified in the contract are followed to officially secure the space.
Fall Term: 30 spaces
Spring Term: 10 spaces
Summer Term: No limit. Based on overall space availability.
When are applications available?
Fall Term: Mid-October
Spring Term: Mid-October
Summer Term: Beginning of April
Cost and Due Dates?
Please review the rates and due dates within the application.