Information for third party requesters:
- Student Data Systems prepares lists of student directory information for external organizations.
- Student organizations that do not receive segregated fees are considered an external organization for purposes of data requests.
- Data is prepared in a Microsoft Excel/CSV format.
- UW-Eau Claire complies with the Wisconsin statute regarding public records requests.
- There is a $75 charge (plus tax) for requests.
A description of the request should be sent to Josh Prueher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715-836-2401. The request should indicate the data desired, where the information is to be sent, and name and address of the person to be billed. There is a $75 charge (plus tax) for requests.
NOTE: The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire is a public university subject to the Wisconsin Public Records Law (Wis. Stats.§§19.31-19.39). Directory information is provided upon request in accordance with state and federal laws and statutes. The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire remains in no way associated with requester and does not represent you or endorse your use of the directory information. You are expected to use this information responsibly.