Skip to main content
Return to campus fall 2020 and other COVID-19 updates   READ MORE »

Update Information

Update my personal information

If you would like to update your address or phone information. Login to CampS, go to your “Student Center”, then select “Addresses/Phones”. From here you’ll be able to update your information.

Update Your Address and Phone Information

To update your address/phone number information, go to your Student Center in MyBlugold CampS.  Select Addresses/Phones.

Students are expected to keep the University informed of accurate address information. We're sure that you'll want to receive important information about degree completion and graduation, as well as your diploma at the correct address.

The online Campus Directory Search is used extensively by other students, faculty or staff attempting to contact you.

Updating Your Name, Social Security Number, Sex, or Marital Status

To update your name, social security number, sex, or marital status, you will need to complete a Biographical Information Change Form. Complete the form and return it to UW-Eau Claire, Blugold Central, Lord Larson Hall Room 1108, PO Box 5000, Eau Claire, WI  54702. Please read the instructions on the form as specific documentation will be required to make these changes.

Restricting Directory Information

You may restrict release of your directory information by completing a Student Directory Information Restriction Request Form, available on the Student Privacy Rights page. To prevent display of your address and telephone number in the online Campus Directory, you must submit this form to the Blugold Central, 715-836-3000

Employees of the University

Employees of the University should contact Human Resources to make changes to their address, phone number, name, social security number, sex, or marital status.

We want to hear from you

Please enter your name

Please enter a valid email address

Please enter a valid phone number

Please enter a message