Skip to main content

Request to Take a Graduate Level Course as an Undergraduate Student

Enroll now

The steps you need to take to enroll in a graduate course as an undergraduate student.

Step 1

If you are interested in taking a graduate level course at UWEC while you are still an undergraduate student, you should first talk to your academic or faculty advisor.

Step 2

In order to enroll in the graduate course, you must complete an application and obtain the proper approvals and return to Blugold Central for processing.

Step 3

After approval, you still need to register for the requested courses.

We want to hear from you

Please enter your name

Please enter a valid email address

Please enter a valid phone number

Please enter a message