Transfer Student Application
Are you ready to be a Blugold?
At UW-Eau Claire, we look at every transfer application carefully. Through our holistic approach to admitting students, we consider many academic factors but we also want to learn more about you as an individual. These non-academic factors could include student experiences, work experience, leadership qualities, diversity in personal background or experience. UW-Eau Claire seeks students who are adventurous, collaborative, and excited to learn. If this sounds like you, send in an application and join the Blugold family!
We begin accepting applications on August 1 for the following year's fall semester and on April 1 for spring semester. The priority deadline for fall applications is March 1, and the priority deadline for spring applications is November 1. We will continue to accept applications after these priority deadlines.
How to apply
Please submit the following:
- One of the following two applications:
- UW System application (recommended option if you want to apply to multiple UW System schools)
- Common App
- $25 application fee online at time of application submission, or log back into your application to pay the fee. You are exempt from this fee if you are directly transferring from a UW System campus within one year.
- Official high school transcript — required for ALL transfer students, unless you have already earned a bachelor's degree.
- Official transcripts from each college or university you have attended. This includes any dual credit coursework you took while in high school.
Note: If you’re a military member, submit Joint Service Transcript or Transcript for Community College of the Air Force.
Not a transfer student?
Select your student type below to see your application process.