You've been accepted to UW-Eau Claire! One of your next important steps is to submit your enrollment deposit and hold your spot in the class. Follow the steps below to get all that done!
Your first step is to activate your student account in My Blugold CampS, which is our main online student information system. You'll need your username and campus ID, which are found in your admit letter or application acknowledgement email.
After activating your account, sign into CampS. Once you've logged in, proceed with the steps below to make your online payment. Note: An online payment is the preferred method, as this is a secured transmission of payment which can be tracked. (It's also free if you choose the Bank Transfer option!)
- Click the "Admissions" tile.
- Select the "Pay Enrollment Deposit" link in the list of quick links.
- Click "Make a Payment."
- Select the appropriate "Enrollment Deposit" box (either the freshman or transfer option, depending on what type of student you are).
- Choose the term and year you are admitted for in the drop-down menu and click "Add to Payment." The enrollment deposit will appear at the top of the "Make a Payment" screen.
- Click the "Continue" button in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Select your preferred payment method in the drop-down menu, enter your payment information, and click "Continue."
- You will see a final summary page allowing you to review the payment you're about to make. Once you have confirmed your information, click the "Pay" button to complete your transaction.
Note: If you are unable to make the payment online, you may mail a check, money order, traveler's check, or bank draft. Checks and money orders should be made payable to UW-Eau Claire. Include the student name, Blugold ID number, and the term for which you are paying, as well as a note indicating that the payment is for the enrollment deposit. Mail payment to the address below:
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Cashier's Office
P.O. Box 5000
Eau Claire, WI 54702-5000
We encourage you to send your payment via certified return receipt so that you are able to track and ensure receipt of payment.
Cancellation and refunds
First-year student enrollment deposits are refundable (minus the transaction fee if paid by credit card) by May 1 for fall/summer and November 15 for winter/spring. To cancel your admission and receive your refund, log into your MyBlugold CampS account, select the "Admissions" tile, and click the "Decline" button. Cancellations will also be accepted via email.
Transfer enrollment deposits are refundable (minus the transaction fee if paid by credit card) until the last business day before the term begins. Notice of cancellation must be received by that date. To cancel your admission and receive your refund, log into your MyBlugold CampS account, select the "Admissions" tile, and click the "Decline" button. Cancellations will also be accepted via email.