If you are continuing your nursing education or aspire to be a nurse practitioner, clinical nurse specialist, nurse administrator or nurse educator, our graduate programs at UW-Eau Claire will give you the education and real-world training you need to be successful.
Start your journey
Contact Dr. Catherine Kenney, firstname.lastname@example.org, 715-836-3638 before applying.
MSN/DNP Informational Sessions
The UWEC nursing program deepened my passion for nursing more than I ever thought possible. It prepared me to approach my current practice as a registered nurse holistically with a focus on the patient above all else. This program inspired me to consistently strive to be the best I can be. I have such trust and loyalty in the UWEC College of Nursing and Health Sciences, that I chose to continue my education here in the Doctorate of Nursing Practice Program.
Graduate student resources
Whether you're a new or returning Blugold, we want to make sure you find everything you need to know about our graduate programs. Here are a few resources that will help.
GRADUATE PROGRAMS GENERAL RESOURCES
- MSN and DNP Program Powerpoint Presentation
- Graduate Programs Nursing Student Handbook
- Student Release Form for Background Information and Health Record
- Health and Clinical Record Guidelines
DNP POST-BACCALAUREATE RESOURCES
- DNP Post-Baccalaureate Fact Sheet
- BSN-to-DNP (Post-Baccalaureate) Sample Program Plan (3-year full-time) | Effective July, 2019
- BSN-to-DNP (Post-Baccalaureate) Sample Program Plan (4-year full-time) | Effective July, 2019
- BSN-to-DNP (Post-Baccalaureate) Sample Program Plan (5-year full-time) | Effective July, 2019
DNP POST-MASTER'S RESOURCES