Contact College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Let us help you
If you have questions about the nursing programs at UW-Eau Claire, feel free to contact us through the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
How to find us
Are you interested in applying to the College of Nursing and Health Sciences in Eau Claire or Marshfield, but still have questions? Want to know more about how how our faculty provides a supportive environment and transformative learning experiences to prepare the next generation of nurses? We are always here to answer questions and would be happy to speak with you.
DIRECTIONS TO CAMPUS AND NURSING VISITOR PARKING
Eau Claire is served by the Chippewa Valley Regional Airport with connecting service by United Airline to Chicago O’Hare airport. Transportation is also available from Groome Transportation Airport Shuttle Service from the Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport (MSP).
From Hwy 53 North or South:
- Exit Hwy 53 onto Clairemont Avenue (Highway 12) and go west.
- Take left on Patton Street to Lower Campus.
- Take a quick right onto Lexington Boulevard.
- Take right on State Street (down hill).
I94 from the East:
- Exit Interstate 94 at Hwy 93 (exit #68) and turn right.
- Turn left at Golf Road and follow for 1.8 miles.
- Turn right on State Street.
I94 from the West:
- Exit Interstate 94 at Hwy 37 (exit #65) and turn right.
- At first stoplight, turn right onto Hamilton Avenue (by US Bank).
- Turn left on State Street.
Directions to Nursing Building Parking Spots
- The Nursing (P) Parking Lot is on the west side of the Nursing Building.
- To access, take Roosevelt Avenue (the first left at the bottom of State Street).
- Follow Roosevelt Avenue until you come to the large parking lot.
- Go through the parking lot past Phillips Hall and the new Davies Center to the Nursing Building.
- At the end of the lot, take a left and then an immediate right onto Putnam Drive.
- Putnam Drive wraps around the Nursing building and will lead to the Nursing (P) Parking Lot.
- There are 3 Visitors Parking Spots facing the building on the left side of the entrance to the building.
After you Park – Getting a Visitor’s Parking Permit:
- Park and go to the front door entrance by following sidewalk on the left to the front of the building.
- Once inside, go to the first door on the right (N127, Support Center) for a Visitor Permit. You can also pick up a Visitor Permit in the Dean’s Office in room 103 (go past the stairwell and to the left). You can also go through the building to access either of these rooms to pick up the Visitor Parking Permit.
- Place the Visitor’s Parking Permit on the driver’s side dashboard of your car.