We understand that financing your education can be difficult for many college students. That is why we work with so many different businesses, organizations and individuals to provide our students with a variety of scholarship opportunities. You can find scholarships related to your major, your background and your interests, or you can earn scholarships for your research. We encourage you to explore all of the scholarship opportunities and apply for as many as possible to assist you in financing your education at UWEC.
Scholarships available to CSD students
- National Student Speech, Language & Hearing Association Scholarship
- Kim Monahan Memorial CSD Scholarship
- Peg (Margaret Lamont Schield) Harvey CSD Scholarship
- Nancy McKinley Scholarship
- Larry Solberg CSD Graduate Student Scholarship
- Communication Disorders Scholarship
- Vicki Lord & James R. Larson Research Award
- Abigail Joy Stellmacher Graduate CSD Scholarship
- Charles and Rochelle Szews Graduate Scholarship
- Mayo Clinic-Eau Claire Foundation - Speech Language Pathology
Most recent scholarship award recipients
To see the most recent scholarship award recipients, please visit the web page linked below.
Wait, there is more
In addition to scholarships focused in the area of communication sciences and disorders, there are many other scholarships available that you may qualify for. The financial burden caused by pursuing your degree can be overwhelming, so take advantage of all the scholarship opportunities you can!