Skip to main content
Important COVID-19 updates   READ MORE »

Post-Baccalaureate Courses

Switch your focus to CSD

Are you interested in graduate school, but you did not get your undergraduate degree in speech-language pathology? We are here to help! We offer post-baccalaureate courses for you to obtain the credits you need in order to apply for graduate school. We offer 13 different undergraduate courses in an online learning format to post-baccalaureate students (see post-baccalaureate sequence information below). If you are considering these courses, make sure to check the admission requirements for your graduate program of choice and don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Wisconsin is a SARA state (State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement) and the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire is a SARA-approved institution. 

"The State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement is an agreement among member states, districts and territories that establishes comparable national standards for interstate offering of postsecondary distance education courses and programs. It is intended to make it easier for students to take online courses offered by postsecondary institutions based in another state."  (See link to NC-SARA below)    *Although CA and MA are not SARA-approved states at this time, UW-Eau Claire may currently accept students from these states as well.* 

Important Notice to Students: If you are considering an online academic program that leads to a professional license, it is highly recommended you contact the appropriate licensing agency in the state where you plan to apply for your license before beginning your academic program. SARA does not provide reciprocity for state professional licensing requirements. Academic programs and individual graduates must meet standards set by that state’s licensure requirements in order for a graduate to be eligible for a license.  

The SARA provision for this requirement can be found on pg. 27 of the SARA Manual (Version 16.3) in the additional resources below.

The Communication Sciences & Disorders graduate program at UW‐Eau Claire prepares students for licensure in the state of Wisconsin. Students are responsible for obtaining information about licensure in any other state.  

Funding options for post-bacc students

If you are concerned about the cost of pursuing post-baccalaureate courses, please contact our financial aid office to explore your funding options. We want to help you reach your graduate school goals.

Find out more on financial aid 

Student learning technologies

Learn about the CSD residential graduate

Considering a job as a speech-language pathologist? Apply for our residential graduate communication sciences and disorders program. Our residential program offers a rigorous foundation including extensive clinical experiences.

Check out grad school
learning process

Learn about our CSD online grad program

Our online, part-time master's degree program may be for you! We offer an M.S. degree in CSD that fits busy lifestyles. Our rigorous and innovative program prepares our graduates to treat clients across the lifespan in a variety of settings.

See what online grad school is about
We want to hear from you

Please enter your name

Please enter a valid email address

Please enter a valid phone number

Please enter a message