The Business Advisory Council (BAC) is a group of local and regional business owners or management-level professionals who provide suggestions and advice to the dean of the College of Business and provide feedback on the dean's proposals. The council focuses on the big picture and overall direction of the college to ensure that our students are being prepared for careers in a global business world. Their unique vantage points allow them to observe emerging trends and identify the impact on business and business education.
Jason Craig '00, Regional Chair, Mayo Clinic Health System
Chad Crutchley '03, Director of Talent Acquisition, Thrivent
Doug Frederick, VP, COO, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, National Presto Industries, Inc.
Brian Johnson '04, Co-Founder and Partner, Katapult Network
Justin Kaufenberg '03, Managing Director, Rally Ventures
Scott Manion '96, Partner, Boulay
J.R. Menard '02, Executive VP & Treasurer, Menards, Inc.
Mark Oldenberg '92, President, Security Financial Bank
Ryan Ring, '19, Legislative Aide, Wisconsin State Senate
Greg Schmidt '96, VP of Finance, Coloplast
Jim Schroeter '14, Financial Advisor, Northwestern Mutual
Jeff Tobak '02, President & CEO Heritage Premium Meats (Hormel Foods - Subsidiary)
Eric Wan '96, President, Wan Consulting Group
Patricia Watkins '85, Managing Director, HR, KPMG LLP
- Mark Faanes '79, Retired, Wipfli CPAs & Consultants
- Dennis Heyde '72, President, Heyde Companies
- Thomas Larson, President, Larson Companies
- Kurt Mueller '79, Retired, Hormel Foods
- Brady Nagel VP Commercial Banking/South Region Market President, CCF Bank
- Patrick Quinn '87, Retired, Ayres Associates
- Todd E. Schnobrich '86, Chief Information Office-Americas, Radisson Hotel Group
- Peter Scobie '71, Area Chairman, R. W. Scobie
- Sue Tietz '71, President & Ower, McDonough Manufacturing Co.
- Kimberly Underwood '84, Independent Consultant, Underwood Consulting
- James Vaudreuil '80, CEO, Huebsch Services