The Business Advisory Council (BAC) is a group of local and regional business owners or management-level professionals who provide suggestions and advice to the dean of the College of Business and provide feedback on the dean's proposals. The council focuses on the big picture and overall direction of the college to ensure that our students are being prepared for careers in a global business world. Their unique vantage points allow them to observe emerging trends and identify the impact on business and business education.
- Jason Craig, '00, Regional Chair, Mayo Clinic Health System
- Mark Faanes, '79, Retired, Wipfli, LLP
- Doug Frederick, VP, COO, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, National Presto Industries, Inc.
- Zach Halmstad, '04, Co-Founder, Pablo Group and Speakfully
- Jana Haynes, '94, VP & Controller, Hormel Foods
- Justin Kaufenberg, '03, Managing Director, Rally Ventures
- Scott Manion,'96, Partner, Boulay
- J.R. Menard, '02, Executive VP & Treasurer, Menards, Inc.
- Mark Oldenberg, '92, CFO, Peoples State Bank
- Ryan Ring, '19, Legislative Aide, Wisconsin State Senate
- Greg Schmidt, '96, VP of Finance, Coloplast
- Jim Schroeter, '14, Financial Advisor, Northwestern Mutual
- Kimberly Underwood, '84, Independent Consultant, Underwood Consulting
- Patricia Watkins, '85, Executive Director, HR, KPMG LLP
- Dennis Heyde, '72, President, Heyde Companies
- Thomas Larson, President, Larson Companies
- Kurt Mueller, '79, Retired, Hormel Foods
- Brady Nagel, VP Commercial Banking/South Region Market President, CCF Bank
- Patrick Quinn, '87, Retired, Ayres Associates
- Todd E. Schnobrich, '86, Chief Information Office-Americas, Radisson Hotel Group
- Peter Scobie, '71, Area Chairman, R. W. Scobie
- Steve Senn, '69, CEO & Owner, Senn Blacktop, Inc.
- Sue Tietz, '71, President & Ower, McDonough Manufacturing Co.
- James Vaudreuil, '80, CEO, Huebsch Services