The Business Advisory Council (BAC) is a group of local and regional business owners or management-level professionals who provide suggestions and advice to the dean of the College of Business and provide feedback on the dean's proposals. The council focuses on the big picture and overall direction of the college to ensure that our students are being prepared for careers in a global business world. Their unique vantage points allow them to observe emerging trends and identify the impact on business and business education.
- Mark Faanes, '79, Partner, CFO and Partner in Charge, Western Region, Wipfli, LLP
- Doug Frederick, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, National Presto Industries, Inc.
- Zach Halmstad, '04, Co-Founder & CEO, JAMF Software
- Justin Kaufenberg, '03, Co-Founder & CEO, SportsEngine
- Scott Manion,'96 Partner, Boulay
- J.R. Menard, Executive VP & Treasurer, Menards, Inc.
- Mark Oldenberg, '04
- Jill Riemenschneider, Regional VP of Sales, Mondelez International
- Greg Schmidt, '96, Director Finance, Coloplast
- Kimberly Underwood, '84, Procurement Director, Global Food & Beverage, Ecolab, Inc.
- Patricia Watkins, Executive Director, HR, KPMG LLP
- Jan Zander, '09, VP, Ayres Associates
- Dennis Heyde, '72, President, Travel Leaders
- Thomas Larson, President, Larson Companies
- Randy Lieble, '76, VP, CFO & Treasurer, National Presto Industries, Inc.
- Kurt Mueller, '79, Sr. VP of Sales, Hormel Foods
- Brady Nagel, VP, Business Banking Manager, Wells Fargo Bank
- Patrick Quinn, '87, CEO, Ayres Associates (retired)
- Todd E. Schnobrich, '86, VP, IT - Bus Rel Mgmt, Radisson Hotel Group
- Peter Scobie, '71, Chairman & CEO, R. W. Scobie
- Steve Senn, '69, CEO & Owner, Senn Blacktop, Inc.
- Sue Tietz, '71, President & Ower, McDonough Manufacturing Co.
- James Vaudreuil, '80, President &CEO, Huebsch Services