While your faculty and academic advisors are the most important sources of information as you develop your 4-year degree plan, this site was created to give you additional information. Your Academic Advisors in ARCC are Linda Carlson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Lucas Risinger (email@example.com).
Important Items to Check in Your Degree Audit:
1. At least 12 credits in the major must be earned at the 300-400 level (required courses may count towards this requirement).
2. Students must complete 120 credits in order to complete their degree.
3. Students must complete 39 upper division credits.
Fall 2023 Schedule:
Dr. Ari Anand
WGSS 100: M/W (2:3:15pm) - Enrollment cap: 35 students.
Dr. Josephine Kipgen
- 2 sections of 100: WGSS 100-- M/W/F (10-10:50 am and 11:11:50 am): Enrollment cap of 35 students in each class
- WGSS 300 – Tu/Th at 9:30-10:45pm - Enrollment cap of 20 students
- WGSS 335: Tu/Th at 12:30-1:45pm - Enrollment cap of 20 students
Dr. Rae Langes
- Two sections of WGSS 100: (Tu and Th: 9:30-10:45am and 11-12:15pm): Enrollment cap of 35 students in each class
- One section of WGSS 206: M-W: 2-3:15pm: Enrollment cap of 20 students
- One section of WGSS 306: M-W 3:30-4:45pm: Enrollment cap of 20 students
- WGSS 365: M/W at 12:30-1:45pm: Enrollment cap of 20 students
- HMNG 130: M/W at 2-3:15pm: Enrollment cap of 35 students
- HMNG 130: M/W at 3:30 to 4:45pm: Enrollment cap of 35 students
Important Information About WGSS 498– WGSS Internships
In WGSS 498, you will apply the theoretical frameworks you learn in the classroom to real-life work and activist situations. Through this internship, you will participate in a 7-10 week internship experience. You will gain experience working with community non-profit agencies.
Job Search Information
In this Job Search Guide provided by Career Services, you will find useful tips and information as well as a sample cover letter and resume. This document provides important information and advice regarding jobs in Race, Ethnicity, Gender, and Sexuality Studies.