When you get here in the fall and are all moved in, it's time to meet new people and get active on campus. This is where Opening Day comes in. You'll gather in small groups with your fellow incoming Blugolds and learn a little more about the academic side of being in college.
Opening Day programs for the fall semester will take place all day on Tuesday, September 3.
Here's what you can expect
- Have a picnic with all of your new classmates
- Meet with the faculty in the department of your major
- Learn about the many support systems available to you at UWEC
- Take a class photo with Chancellor Jim and the Blugold Marching Band
- Find your classrooms before the first day of classes