Welcome to the Academic Testing Office! We administer tests to UW-Eau Claire students as well as the local community. Some of the services we offer:
- Serve as a computer-based testing site for the Educational Testing Service (temporarily closed due to construction).
- Administer UW System Placement Tests.
- Process Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate Exams.
- Administer the paper-based ACT, GRE subject, and LSAT Exams.
- Administer the Miller Analogies Test.
Location: Schofield Hall, room 226A (second floor)
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:45 AM - 11:30 AM; may get assistance in OL 2100 from 12:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Contact information: 715-836-5522 (general number), 715-536-5070 (Computer based testing), firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your questions about any of these tests. Call us at 715-836-5522.