- Tentative dates: August 29 - December 23, 2016
- Application deadline: June 1
- Estimated Cost: $11,200* (per person)
- Dates: January 17 - May 20, 2017
- Application deadline: November 1, 2016
- Estimated Cost: $10,973* (per person)
- Study in courses that focus on academic and social language
to Learn curriculum: our program also offers
special courses aimed at preparing you for success in the academic classroom.
You will learn valuable study skills, utilize university resources, and gain
leadership and teambuilding skills.
Learning Community: live on campus in a community of language learners and
U.S. domestic students. The community organizes activities to build comradery
and cultural awareness.
- Conversation Partners: meet weekly with a fluent English speaker to improve your speaking and connect with the UW-Eau Claire campus community!
- Sixteen (16) weeks of instruction
- Twenty (20) clock hours of instruction per week
- Dormitory style housing on campus
- Full meal plan
- Free city bus transportation
- Access to on campus computers, library, health services, and recreation services
- Accident and sickness insurance for F and J visa holders
- 18 years of age or older or proof of secondary school completion
- Two years of formal English study
- Evidence of English proficiency. A TOEFL score of 48 ibt or an IELTS
score of 4.0 meets this requirement. If you do not have a test score,
contact admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Cost includes: tuition, fees, housing, meals, insurance, and required program fees