Welcome to CETL
We offer learning experiences that support UW-Eau Claire's professors, instructional staff, and faculty. Rooted in providing educational best practices, CETL is your one stop for developing your course or pedagogy,
Have a question? Ask us! If we don't know the answer we know where to send you to find what you need.
Plan Your Fall Professional Development Now
Here is what we offer this fall.
- New Instructional Staff Orientation is scheduled for August 25. Check out the Orientation page for more information.
- Online course development assistance can be a great help in designing your online course. Register today!
- Introduction to D2L workshops are now scheduled.
- Drop in for technology, teaching station, and D2L assistance in our many drop-in sessions this August.
- CETL's Successful Teaching Practice series is scheduled! Come learn about incorporating group work into your classroom.
- The Community of Practice entitled GE to LE: Implementation is scheduled! Come learn about your General Education class in the Liberal Education Expectations.
- Check out a few of our fantastic book groups beginning in September!
- Midterm Student Evaluations for Fall 2014 are scheduled for October 6-24.