Policies: Financial Aid Rights and Responsibilities
You have the right to:
- Information about how your aid award was calculated.
- Have your financial need reviewed through an appeal process if you or your family's circumstances change.
- Know that the information you give to Blugold Central will be treated confidentially.
- Student consumer information. Please see the list of Student Consumer Information available through the Dean of Students Office.
You have the responsibility to:
- Provide accurate information to Blugold Central.
- Provide any additional information requested during the application process, which may include copies of income tax returns, verification worksheets, or other required information.
- Use financial aid for educational expenses only.
- Make satisfactory academic progress.
- Report any additional financial aid you receive such as scholarships, outside grants or other educational/tuition assistance.
- Repay all loans according to your established payment schedule. If you are in default on a loan, you are not eligible for additional financial aid.
- Repay any prior overaward of financial aid.