With MyBlugold CampS, you can now edit most of your personal information by yourself. If your graduation is coming up, it is a good idea to check and see if your hometown is correct as it will be listed in the commencement program. This document will show you how to access this and edit your hometown if necessary.
- Log into MyBlugold CampS.
- Click Self Service.
- Click Student Center.
- Scroll down to Personal Information, at the bottom left of the Student Center, and click on the other personal... pull down under Personal Information.
- Select Commencement, then click the arrow.
- On the page that appears, you will see your information as it will appear on the commencement program.
- You can edit your City, State, or Country.
NOTE: The software will automatically spellcheck the hometown you put in and check for its existence. If your hometown has to be abbreviated for the program, it will appear in its abbreviated form.
- Under the Include/Exclude Name from Commencement Program pulldown, you have the option to Exclude your name from the program. The default option is Include.
NOTE: You will also see your name as it will appear on the commencement program and diploma. If this is not listed as you wish, you can change it by contacting the Registrar's office.
- When you are satisfied that the information is correct, click Save.