We want to help you spread the word out about your event! We've created a step-by-step guide to assist you in getting exactly what you need.
- Add your event in the Master Calendar.
- This allows our office, as well as the campus community and general public, to see your event weeks before it actually takes place. With this we'll be able to put word out through our weekly newsletter and possibly get a story written up about it.
- Not sure how to enter an event into master calendar? Contact Jean Piper or IMC .
- Look into our pre-made templates to assist with your marketing.
- We want to make sure you have everything you need. We've designed templates for you to use to promote your organization's event in a way that reflects the university brand.
- Look into these additional event promotion services on campus and in the community:
- Digital signage in Davies Center.
- If your event is open to the public, be sure post it in the various online community calendars available. Here are some we know of:
- Fill out the Event Publicity Form if you need more assistance.
- This survey allows our office to see your needs and what we can provide to you. Sometimes you may be able to use the pre-made templates (which we encourage), but we will do our best to help if we can.
We hope this step-by-step guide helped you in your event promotion process. If you're hosting an event and want images taken by the university, please fill out the Media Production Request Form for our friends in LTS photo.