- Navigate to Records and Enrollment.
- Click Career and Program Information.
- Click Student Program/Plan.
- Make sure the student is currently enrolled before making changes. Status should be Active in Program.
- Click the Include History button at the bottom.
NOTE: If you forget to click Include History the plan change will not work.
Next, click on the + button to create a copy of the student’s current program. Effective date will be today's date.
NOTE: You cannot make changes to layers with an effective date in the past.
- Type PLNC in the Program Action field.
NOTE: If the student has been reviewed for graduation you will get an error message. If you get this message, email email@example.com to make the change.
- In the Requirement Term field, [NOT the Admit Term field. Do not EVER change the admit term] click on the magnifying glass for a list of available terms. You can also type in the 4 digit code for the term if you are comfortable with PeopleSoft term codes.
- Click on the appropriate term.
- Click Save.
CampS: Changing a Student's Catalog/Requirement Term (Administrative Support)