- Log in to Athena
- Select CE Programs from the navigation menu.
- Select CEU Info from the sub-navigation menu.
- Click Add CEU Info at the top.
- Add a name for this CEU Info. This is not publicly visible.
- (Optional) Add a URL. This is used to link to other policies regarding credits and CEU info elsewhere on the site.
- Add a statement. This should include variables to calculate the Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Use <#CHxNNN#> to calculate the CEUs based on the number of Contact Hours a given program has been assigned (e.g. <#CHx.10#>). Use <#CH#> to insert the Contact Hours from a given program.
NOTE: Be sure to check the "CE Programs" crop tab. See Adding Editing a Program: Content Tab for instructions on adding Contact Hours to a program.
- (Optional) Select or upload a new image.
NOTE: Be sure to check the "CE Programs" crop tab. For help adding a new image, see Adding an Image, Editing Image Properties, and Cropping an Image. Affiliation or accreditation logos should be included in the specific program's content area.
- Click Create CEU Info.