The Office of Risk Management, Safety & Sustainability established the Youth Protection Program (YPP) in 2021 and is responsible for:
- collecting and maintaining records of registered Youth Activities;
- communicating expectations to university employees associated with registered Youth Activities;
- providing guidance and interpretations related to University and System policy;
- in partnership with responsible offices, assessing the compliance status of registered Youth Activities; and
- conducting periodic reviews of program documentation or site visit inspections.
Kyran Hamill, risk & safety coordinator | email@example.com
Office of Risk Management, Safety & Sustainability | firstname.lastname@example.org